Click to see the NEIAI delegates that attended the 2019 IAI in Reno, NV.
The Nebraska Division of the International Association for Identification is a non-profit organization for those professionals engaged in forensic identification, investigation, and scientific examination of physical evidence. In support of this goal, and in collaboration with our parent organization the IAI, the NEIAI has these goals:
- To associate persons who are actively engaged in the profession of forensic identification, forensic investigation, forensic education, and the scientific examination of physical evidence in an organized body within the State of Nebraska, so that the profession in all of its branches may be standardized and effectively and scientifically practiced.
- To encourage the enlargement and improvement of the science of forensic identification and crime detection.
- To keep its members apprised of the latest techniques and discoveries in crime scene detection.
- To encourage research work in scientific crime detection.
- To raise the standards of all personnel engaged in scientific crime detection.
- To employ the collective wisdom of the profession to advance the scientific techniques of forensic identification and crime detection.
- To provide training, education and publication in forensic science disciplines represented by the Nebraska Division of the International Association for Identification.
- To work closely with the International Association for Identification, in furthering the profession of identification generally.
PO Box 22060
Lincoln, NE 68542
This site best viewed with Chrome or Firefox browsers.